Tuesday 8 April 2014

Good morning............

Where did spring go ??? it's cold and wet again today, I need to get into the garden and root out those dandelions before they take over everything.
My feet are just going back to their normal shape after the craft show on Saturday, I have still not had time to play with the new stuff, but hopefully tomorrow! 



My card today is now in New Zealand with my Nephew.........he has his own live-in menagerie lol....8 pigs, 1 horse, 3 dogs and poor Brillo the sheep has just had to be put to sleep awwwwww........I know they will love this!
The papers are Paper cellar, old ones from an Easter pack, Penny Black cow which I love, coloured with promarkers, Ribbons from stash.

I am entering the following challenges;

Crafting from the heart ---------------anything goes Easter

Use your stuff challenge -----------------Easter

Dream Valley challenge ------------------ Easter

Catch the bug -------------------------anything goes

Chocolatecoffeecards-------------------stripes

I hope you have a nice day and hugs for those that need them, thank you for your visit
Tilly x


14 comments:

Borqna said...

Bravo!
Good luck!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Love your cute image and card Tilly.
Hugs Sue

Hettie said...

Love this card. Gotta love Penny Black stamps. Just a pity they are now getting harder to get hold of!
Hugs
xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a sweetie and you've reminded me i must dig out my stamp.

Glad to hear your feet are feeling better, it's sunny down here today.

Thank you so much for my super birthday card too, Luv Sam x

mulberry station said...

What an adorable Birthday card. I love the fun image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Catch The Bug,
Nancy

Jane Savage said...

What a fabulous image that is, Tilly! Gorgeous, colourful papers and a fab layout!
Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

Claire said...

Lovely card Tilly - great image. Hugs, Claire x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Tilly, I like the design the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Amanda said...

That is the cutest image! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week!

Isbaha said...

This is so pretty, love the pastel colors and the cute cow ! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff !

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Tilly, fab colours and design.xxx

JoZart Designs said...

That's a perfect card for your nephew and it's a super one. Shame about Brillo unless he's gone to join Mint Sauce. Was he a pet or livestock? If he was a pet he gets my sympathy.
Jo x

Hath said...

Just lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart! Good luck. Hugs Angelie