Tuesday 18 November 2014

Good morning.........

It's rather chilly here today but the weather man does assure us of sunshine later.
Yesterday I went to make 3 birthday cards but ended up with 8 Christmas cards instead.
A record for me but they were CAS style. lol.....


This is from a Penny black set I bought last year and never used.
Matted on to red card, I was going to colour my mouse but he looked fine as he was. the sentiments are from two different sets of LOTV (again last year) MS snowflakes and stickles for sparkle.

I am entering the following challenges;

Penny Black and more ................anything goes

Cutie pie challenge ---------------Festive furry friends

Melonhead friends --------------------add a sentiment

A little bit crafty -------------CAS

I really must make the birthday cards today as the 1st one needs posting by tomorrow.I shall raid the freezer first and see what I can find for tea.
Thank you for your visit, stay warm
Hugs Tilly x








9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like this sweet image and the sentiment
Kevin xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie pie challenge cheers Sue

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,cute image.xxx

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous card, such a sweet image and I really like this monotone look

thank you for joining in with the cuties

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and i so love that little mouse stamp, that the wooden version is on my wishlist too, Luv Sam x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, sweet and plain but very effective.
Hope the sun did come out, it did yesterday but this morning is gloomy weather
Have a good day
Margaret

Linby said...

oh this is a great idea for a Christmas card and so effective.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fabulous CAS card! Thank you so much for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty, good luck! Susan x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, sweet little stamp.
Thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Festive Furry Friends' challenge and good luck x Susan x