Thursday 23 July 2015

Hello ...............

Hope you are are finding time for a little crafting and life is not to hectic as I believe the school holidays have now begun......... (long time since kids lol )
I made this card for my friends birthday, she is so cute (the card as well as my friend! )

papers no name but may be MME, wee stamp from LOTV, spellbinders circle die, crochet flower, ribbon and pearls from stash, MS leaf punch, wild orchid flowers, pin home made.

I am entering the following challenges;

Digi Tuesday------------- it's all about the girls

Paper shelter -----------------anything goes

Crafty sentiments -------------------anything goes

Bunny Zoe crafts --------------summer breeze

A gem of a challenge --------------birthday wishes

After being at work in the charity shop this morning, the day has brightened up and washing out, I need to start making a few gifts for my friend who always does a McMillan coffee morning in September. I have already made two shopping bags and I think a few pin cushions and a baby quilt may be next on the production line.
Thank you for your visit and lets hope we have a sunshine weekend.

Hugs Tilly x







8 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Tilly, gorgeous sweet card!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and pretty flowers.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly I like the adorable image and all the embellishments
Kevin xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, love your image and beautifully designed
Pouring with rain and it looks like it will be all day, hope your washing dries
Margaret

Anne said...

Hi just popped by from Annie's blog. What a lovely card. X

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tilly, I like the image and the colours, Thank you for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovey card
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge all about the Girl
xx

Aunty Sue said...

such a lovely card no wonder it got a top spot at digi choosday congrats christine