Saturday 29 October 2016

I,m late again..............

I,m late joining in Annie,s smiles..... got back on Friday afternoon from a week in Angelsey. Great weather for October and no rain. We stayed 3 miles outside of Beaumauris in a cute cottage.

cosy cottage with beams and seperate sun house,

 I used this every day for a quiet hour to do some crocheting,

beautiful sunrises (sunset behind trees)
  

South stack lighthouse, we drove all along the coast

Amy loves to visit the animal farm near Criccieth


Ryan asked if he could play the organ at Canarvfon Parish Church and the visitors loved it...I feel so proud when I hear him on a church organ.
early sunrise
after a meal cooked at home, we listened to music, chatted or played scrabble around a log fire
I love family holidays!!
Done 2 loads of washing this morning and then once it became light I realized it was drizzling and it has continued all day !!! hate using the dryer, but needs must ! lol 
Tilly x
PS thanks you all for your smiles this week, catching up so not sure if I can visit everyone x

7 comments:

Annie said...

What a lovely place to stay Tilly. Fab pics. I love family together times.
Hugs,
Annie x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Christine, that looks wonderful, I glad to here you all enjoyed it, that fire looks so inviting, makes me want to toast crumpets
Kevin xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Late Happy Friday Tilly - well it was worth being late, I love you post...such a fabulous cottage - don't really have those places here in Australia - cosy corner, log fire, family meals, scrabble - you win me. Wonderful..and have a great week cheers Robyn

Margarets designer cards said...

This is also a late comment, but I was away last week as you read on my blog,
Looks a great week and glad you had a good time and rested.
Look forward to seeing all the crocheting

Whisper said...

Looks like you had a fabby time away, luv Sam x

Lee said...

WOW,what lovely photo's so glad you all enjoyed your holiday.Huggles xx

Donna Ellis said...

Tilly, thank you for sharing your time away. Your scenery is dramatically different from ours in Florida, and it makes me long for the smell of your countryside, and the coastal scenery in your part of the world! We are so FLAT here - I love that photo that captures the overlook and blends the blues of the sea with the sky! Also, I am in love with the roses on your blog header! Those do not grow here, so I always enjoy seeing them in other people's gardens! Thanks for your recent visit to my blog! hugs, de