Monday 14 November 2016

Hello all,


Just popping by to show you what I have been working on.
The 2 quilts were an order for a lady expecting twin girls in the family soon.
She asked for similar but not the same, so hope this fits what she wants, I struggled to get any pink fabric for babies.

Just finished this weekend is an Advent calender which is going to my Great Nephew in New Zealand.


Next is my very first crochet garment. I only started to learn in April, and apart from a few squares, this is the result with many swear words and a few tantrums thrown in.

 I am pleased with it now though!

And finally, after my mission to buy Father Christmas eyebrows,..... here they are......
Obviously, they will look different again with wig and beard next week!!!  lol

Thank you for calling by

Hugs Tilly x

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful quilts
I hope your nephew enjoys the calendar, hope they are not in the area of the earthquake
Nice shawl
And the eyebrows will look wonderful with the rest of the gear

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful quilts Tilly, you are so talented and I just love those santa eyebrows lol
Kevin xx

Lee said...

Hi Christine.Oh WOW that crochet is just wonderful well done you,it looks so pretty.You must be so proud of yourself.Your Quilts are always Stunning.loving the Calendar,he is very lucky to have such a talented Aunty.Great Eyebrows hee hee.We are tootling along here as always.Huge Huggles xxx