Wednesday 21 December 2016

Good Morning......

I hope you are not to stressed out and rushing about, easy for me with rellies in Oz and NZ....Sunday morning I went for a walk along our local canal, beautiful morning as the first thing I saw  was a hot air balloon
As it was very cold there were so many pretty droplets and frost on trees and bushes and grasses... althought I took a lot of pictures, not many showed what I hoped to capture
still white with frost but not what I hoped for.....
A little better with dew in the tips if the pines......when I got home I made four fruit cakes.....
.I have been busy in the craft room though! I made 4 gift bags, two for family and two for the sellers of big issuse outside my local Aldi.....a lovely lady on Wednesday and a lovely man on Thursday, both so pleasant and always smile and say hello.....

I al;so added a handmade card to both of them, for the two family ones, I added brandy to the fruit loaves.
I have also made 20 matchboxes with my Tim Hotz die.... 6 for table favors on Christmas day and the others as fairing gifts for my friends.

these are part of work in progress....fiddly to make and glue everywhere but also fun.....
I hope you are organized.
My family in Oz yesterday felt the aftershocks from the Indonesian earthquake and they also have a cyclone warning as well, hopefully, it may change course and miss them!
Out for a Christmas meal tonight on this cold Winter Solstice.....
Have a Happy Christmas and thank you for your visits this year

Hugs Tilly x

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely gift bags I am sure they will appreciate the gifts.
I hope the cyclone misses them, they don't it this near to Christmas.
I am sure your walk was lovely out in the fresh air the photos show it was cold,
Thank you for sharing your walk photos

Lee said...

Love the pics Tilly soooo Christmassy.You have been a busy bee.Do hope your family will be ok.I will be thinking of them.Happy Christmas xxx