Monday 20 February 2017

Good morning,

Not very nice here today, a bit wet and windy.... over the weekend I have done some sewing which will go away as an early start for McMillan coffee day in September... nothing like getting ahead lol..
and a close up of patterns.... I just did a pink fleece lining on this one...
4 inch squares... bought so long ago I can't remember where, the rest of squares are cut from my scrap box so a win, win, situation !!!
This is for a boy, same pattern squares but others more in greens and blues from scraps....
a blue and yellow fleece, again from stash so some de-cluttering going on as well!!
bindings are also from scrap box, quilted with a wavey line, my fave stitch.... I can't do straight lol....
Off now to clean out the shed.... I may be some while !!!


Thanks for your visit

Hugs Tilly x

2 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah both are gorgeous hun and well done you for making them too.

The sun has just come out here, sorry, Luv Sam x

Margarets designer cards said...

Two fabulous quilts, Love the detail and colours
You have made a great start towards the coffee morning