Friday, 3 March 2017

March already ! .....

Good morning again from Crafty Catz......here we are with our new challenge set by the lovely Donna, she would like to see anything goes with a twist of using doillies...we are sponsored by




PRIZE......ADFD WILL PROVIDE 3$ GIFT VOUCHER
this is equal to 3 images of winners choice


Image kindly given by ATFD coloured with PM,s the doily is a Cheery Lynn Mexican Tile pattern die  (which I have had for 5 years and used once !! I know !)Gems flower and sentiment from stash ...
Challenges;

Craft Rocket challenge------ no patterned paper

Crafty creations--------------anything goes

Inspiration destination--------------anything goes

Crafty sentiments ---------------anything goes

Inky chicks--------------happy birthday

Lemon shortbread-------------anything goes

a busy week again, work 3 mornings, I have a man coming to assess taking my greenhouse down next week, a 50th party tonight and an electrician coming to put a new security light up tomorrow.

Here is my latest crochet blanket, it measures approx 6ft square

I am off to shorten my dress for tonight
Hugs Tilly x




10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

gosh and they say retiring you slow down not you. lol. Great card again this week and have a good week

Jac Curran said...

Love that mexican tile die Christine its stunning fabulous colours too, have a great time tonight at the party and have a great week xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love the doily die at the back, beautiful image
Sounds like you are going to have a busy weekend,
Hope you enjoy the party

Wendy's Place said...

Beautiful card Tilly, love the doily! Great blanket!
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
Hugs, Wendy / GDT

Mad Moose said...

Beautiful card. Lovely layout. Have a great weekend, Naomi x

Whisper said...

Absolutely adorable hun.

I've been really really hurt badly, but will fill you in on a facebook message, later on, Luv Sam x

Helene Siermans said...

Beautiful card. I like the embellish you made with the flower and the little pearly heart, so cute. I love the die you used. Strange thing you have those dies that looks lovely and never use them. I´m the same, think I got about two that I love but never get around using them...
Hope you´ll have a great Sunday! Crafty Hugs Nick

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Christine enjoy your week
Dianne xx :)

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Victoria Rowson said...

Such beautiful soft colours and I love the die cut. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope that you can join in again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT)