Saturday 12 August 2017

Happy Saturday... ..


Hope you had a good week, back with a quick card for my neighbours birthday which I forgot !!
DC papers spellbinders dies, coloured with PM's,  flowers and gems from stash.


After work on Thursday, I went to pick blackberries as the weather man said Friday would have rain...... I managed to get a good 8lbs, so after bowling this morning I set to work.



I now have a pint of  blackberry vodka fermenting for Christmas
I have 2 bottles and a small jar(no more small bottles left )
of blackberry cordial for drinks or over puddings

6 blackberry crumbles already in freezer, and jam cooling off ready to put in jars.
(blogger playing up Friday so could not post this) Today Saturday, after a little shopping, I shall get the jam done and then I have two more cards that need posting early next week.

A feel of Autumn in the air morning and evenings here, fire been on a couple of times this week, and not much sunshine to see us through winter !!

Thanks for your visit

Hugs Tilly x


3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Omg tilly you have been busy I wondered where all our field blackberries went hope the fox didn't pee on them lol don't get too drunk on the vodka

kay said...

Your card is so cute Tilly and impressed with your pickings x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card,
Gosh you have been busy, plenty of fresh fruit ready for the long winter days meals.
Hope you enjoy your fruits of your labour in the months to come